Monday, 21 December 2015

Will Taylor Swift even like this?

Fandom: PaperTowns
Pairing: Margo and Q
Rating: G
The characters mentioned below, Margo Roth Spiegelman and Quentin Jacobsen all belong to John. This is purely fiction.

We were driving for about ten minutes with Margo being my co-driver helped me located our first victim, her friend(I mean,her then friend), Taylor Swift.

"Hey Q, pull over at that curb next to that street pole,"she said pointing to a black pole.

I pulled up at the end of the road as instructed by Margo and waited for her next move.

"There's the house, Q. That's were Taylor lives."

She was pointing at a three-storey building which had really huge windows. The mansion was encircled by well leveled lawn and a small garden of tulips and daffodils that grew on both sides of the entrance. The lights of the house were off an indication that there was no one inside the house or if they were then they are asleep.

"So has Taylor been good or bad?" I asked Margo.

"She has been bad. She knew that I was allergic to cheese but yesterday during lunch she offered me a piece of cake which I could never tell that it had cheese  in it. I ate it and after a few bites that's when she told me that it was a cheesecake. It then dawned on her that I was—"

"Allergic to cheese," I said as I finished het sentence.

"Exactly."

"But isn't that like a petty issue that you girls can work it out."

"Petty issue? Q, you have no idea what I got."

She lifted a handful of her hair from her back and her right ear. Then I saw it.There it was. Her skin was reddened  with swellings that seemed to erupt at any moment. She had acne all around her neck and ear.

"Aaaaah!" I screamed with disgust as I tried to erase that image of pimples on Margo's neck off my mind. Even with the pimples, she was still beautiful.

"That's the same thing that I said when I saw it at the mirror this morning . To add it all up she left the table,today, without even apologizing as if nothing had happened. Turns out that all this time she wanted to be homecoming queen since I had more chances than her of becoming one. So as that's why we are here tonight. Now Q, take the Veet and the catfish and meet me outside,"she said as she jumped out of my mother's car as she zipped her hood.

I turned off the engine as I took the waxing cream and the catfish that was wrapped in old newspaper before exiting the car.

"And why do we need this catfish?" I asked Margo.

"It's for Meredith. That cat despises me. There's no way that we could enter that house without Meredith noticing us. So we need to make that cat busy with this catfish."

I laughed at the that because she was making a joke without noticing. The whole catfish being eaten by acat. Well that's what happens when two girls are in a cat fight. Enough with the cat jokes, I was having second thoughts about the whole thing so I told Margo that I would stay in the car. 

"Are you scared,Q?" she asked,"do you want to go home"

"No!" I told her with a 'I won' smile.

"I thought so!"
 
And that's how Margo Roth Spiegelman's revenge plot began.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something...